Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (GDPR) and request for consent for the processing of personal data collected from the user.
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (“Regulation”), which establishes rules concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as rules relating to the free circulation of such data. This information relates exclusively to this website and does not apply to other sites, even if they can be consulted through any links on the Site.
- Our site collects the following personal data:
These data are processed with your consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 / a).
2. The data controller is TecnoDraulic Srl, with registered office at Via 1 ° Maggio, 32/36 – 25010 Isorella-Brescia. Requests for clarification on this Policy and requests for the exercise of your rights may be submitted to these contacts: tel. 0309529199 mail email@example.com
- Your rights (rights of the user)
At any time the interested party / user can assert the rights provided for by the articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulations, or the right to request:
- access to personal data, or to know their personal data held by the owner, the purposes for which they are processed, their origin and the other information provided by art. 15 of the Regulation;
- the correction of personal data in the event of inaccuracy;
- the cancellation of personal data (c.d. ‘right to oblivion ‘);
- the limitation of the processing of personal data, or the right to obtain the suspension of the processing of personal data for the period necessary to verify the request for correction of personal data, or in the other cases provided for by art. 18 of the Regulation.
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor, or with the Supervisory Authority of the place where he / she resides, works or where the violation occurred, if he / she considers that the processing of personal data has occurred in violation of the Regulation;
- Other information about your data
The processing of your data will not be automated. We will not transfer data collected on this site abroad.
Cookies are information stored via the browser when a website is visited with a PC, a smartphone, a tablet or other devices. Each cookie contains different data (eg the name of the server from which it comes, a numeric identifier, etc.). Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session, until the browser is closed, or for a long period and may contain a unique identification code.
It is possible to disable cookies both through the browser settings and through the mechanisms made available by some third parties.
Types of cookies used on the site
Technical cookies: these are essential for the proper functioning of the site.
Analytical cookies of third parties: they are used for the purpose of an analysis of visits to the site, for statistical purposes, through the use of a third-party service.
How to disable cookies?
The commonly used browsers (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) accept cookies by default, but this setting can be changed by the user at any time.
Specific instructions can be found on the options or help page of the browser itself.
However, disabling technical cookies can affect the full and / or correct functioning of the site. Third-party cookies can be disabled either by the methods described above or by referring to each third party.
For more information on cookies and privacy, we invite you to visit document N ° 3118884 of the Privacy Guarantor.